The American Psychological Association, Stress in America Report 2012, revealed the following:
- Forty-three percent of American adults report that stress has caused them to lie awake at night in the past month.
- Forty-two percent of adults report that their stress level has increased, and 36 percent say their stress level has stayed the same over the past five years.
- Sixty-one percent of adults say that managing stress is extremely or very important, but only 35 percent say they are doing an excellent or very good job at it.
- Forty-four percent of adults say they are not doing enough or are not sure whether they are doing enough to manage their stress, but 19 percent say they never engage in stress management activities.
- Money (71 percent), work (69 percent) and the economy (59 percent) continue to be the most commonly reported sources of stress.
Now, there is a solution.
Introducing the Workplace Stress Assessment.
You no longer have to wonder or guess about workplace stress levels and their causes for you and your team.
With the Workplace Stress Assessment, you can measure individual and group stress levels.
Click the button below to learn more about the Workplace Stress Assessment.