In a continually evolving workforce, jobs are changing and their requirements are not always clear.
The job benchmarking process . . .
- is a unique and effective solution because it benchmarks a specific job, not the people doing the job.
- Lets the job talk through an interactive process and an assessment on the job.
- Includes the following 8 steps:
- Identify the job to be benchmarked
- Identify Subject Matter Experts
- Identify Key Accountabilities
- Prioritize and weigh Key Accountabilities
- Respond to job assessment individually
- Create a Multiple Respondent report to combine results
- Compare the personal talent to the job benchmark
- Discuss the results and implementation strategy
Want Faster Service?