Benefits of DISC Index
Research consistently shows that the most successful people share the common trait of self-awareness. They recognize the situations that will make them successful which makes it easy for them to find ways of getting results that fit their behavioral style.
They also understand their limitations and where they are not effective which helps them understand where not to go or what to pursue. Those who understand their natural behavioral preferences are far more likely to focus on the right opportunities, in the right way, at the right time, and get the results they desire.
The DISC Index measures the following four dimensions of your behavioral style:
Decisive: your preferred approach to problem solving and getting results
Interactive: your preferred approach to interacting with others and showing emotion
Stability: your preferred approach to pacing, persistence and steadiness
Cautious: our preference for procedures, standards and protocols
The DISC Index Report Includes:
- The Elements of DISC: Background and science behind the profile and dimensions of behavior
- The DISC Dimensions: A closer look at each of your four behavioral dimensions
- Style Summary: A comparison of your natural and adaptive behavioral styles
- Behavioral Strengths: A detailed strengths-based description of your overall behavioral style
- Communication: Tips on how you like to be communicated with
- Ideal Job Climate: Your ideal work environment
- Effectiveness: Insights into how you can be more effective by understanding your behavior
- Behavioral Motivations: Ways to ensure your environment is motivational
- Continual Improvement: Areas where you can focus on improving
- Training & Learning Style: Your preferred means of sharing and receiving styles
- Relevance Section: Making the information real and pertinent to you
- Success Connection: Connecting your style to your own life
You can obtain a personal copy of the 22-page
DISC Index at the special price of only $7.00,
including a phone debrief (a $197.00 value).
Click below to purchase the DISC Index for only $7.00 (the admin fee)
You will be redirected to a page with instructions for completing the online questionnaire which takes less than 10 minutes.