The 3-Step Effectiveness Talent Management Process
A Certified TriMetrix Analyst (CTMA) guides you through the three step process
1. Benchmark the job.
Based on the specific accountabilities of the job, the system produces a report that includes:
- what the job rewards (motivators)
- behaviors required to work effectively
- Competencies and attributes.
Plus Accountability-based interview questions to assist in selecting the finalists.
2. Assess personal talent.
Finalists are assessed with the Personal Talent Report, an objective assessment that measures . . .
- Job relevant motivators (Why would they want to do the job?),
- Preferred workplace behaviors (How will they operate on the job?)
- Attributes or competencies (What are their capacities?).
3. Match the talent to the job
Compare up to five finalist to the job requirement to . . .
- Assure the right talent in the right job for optimal performance.
- Eliminate biases often involved in selection process
- Add factual data based objectivity beyond what can be done with interviews.
The Combining Why + How + What = Will they be effective in this Job