The Seven Contributors and Consequences of High Levels of Workplace Stress
- High levels of absenteeism and illness
- Low employee morale
- High level of staff turnover
- Low levels of employee engagement
- Customer complaints
- Low productivity and efficiency
- Negative impact on bottom line profits
How many do you recognize and what are the consequences if they persist?
Introducing the Workplace Stress Assessment.
You no longer have to wonder or guess about workplace stress levels and their causes for you and your team.
With the Workplace Stress Assessment, you can measure individual and group stress levels.
Click the button below to learn more about the Workplace Stress Assessment.